Okay, so I lied. There was no post yesterday. My life is still crazy-busy and I have no time to blog. I have two exams this next week, so I’ll be spending all weekend studying. Fun times.
But anyway, here’s the story, or rather bullet points on my Thursday night date:
- He was waiting at the bar when I arrived
- He wasn’t as short as I expected (yay!)
- He was much much cuter in person than in his pictures (double yay!)
- We got a table and ordered two appetizers to share
- We each ordered two margaritas
- The conversation was great- not so much “interview”-ing, but actual real conversation
- His laugh was very effeminate and I’m not sure how I feel about that
- He paid
- He drove me home
- The goodbye was awkward, but ended only in a hug
- He text me the next day saying he had a good time and we should do it again soon
If he calls, I’d go out with him again. He really was very attractive. And he loves Mexican food and roller coasters. That’s all I need.
(Also, just to clarify from my previous post, I have had many many margaritas in my day… just not that many in NYC).