And I’m basically already on Spring Break mode, I’m posting with bullet points.
- Yesterday was a really good day.
- Work went by quickly, I had a productive therapy session, and I went shopping in Times Square and bought the cutest onesie possible for my friend’s friend’s baby.
- I walked up 5th Ave. with my roommate admiring all the fancy clothes we will never be able to afford.
- Roommate and I complained about how expensive therapy is and then remembered…. oh yeah, we’re going to be therapists!
- We met up with friends from school for dinner at a pub.
- I ate a turkey club with two blue moons. It was delicious.
- We laughed and talked for hours. I can’t remember the last time I laughed that much. At one point I may have even been crying I was laughing so hard.
- It was so great to finally be able to go out with friends and not worry about “getting to know someone” or “trying to impress” a guy. Just good casual fun with friends.
- In other news, I haven’t heard from B since Sunday. I’m not sure what that means, but I wasn’t completely sure of him myself, so I guess it’s ok?
- I’m leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas and I really could not be any more excited. I promise to update twitter from my phone, but I’m not sure how much internet access I’ll have…
- Oh, and don’t worry, I have some fabulous guest posters lined up for this blog so you won’t be left waiting!
- I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and great weekend. See you Wednesday!