It’s late Friday evening and at this point I’ve been in Texas for 1.5 days. It’s been hot as pancakes, but that’s to be expected in mid-July. Even in the short amount of time that I’ve been here, I’ve been quite busy and having a blast.
Since my arrival in the lovely Lone Star state I have accomplished the following:
- Lunch at Chick-fil-a with the most delicious chicken nuggets!
- Two trips to the outlet mall. Ann Taylor is my new best friend.
- Toured my sister’s new apartment. Jealous!
- An evening at Blues on the Green. Sitting outside with friends listening to live music? Sign me up!
- Doggy sat for a friend. I can’t wait to get one of my own. Seriously.
- Rocked an awesome interview. I really really really hope I get the job! I should know by the middle of next week.
- Went to a baseball game where we watched the game from a suite! Thirsty Thursday is so much fun!
- Slept until 2pm.
- Grocery shopping with my mom. We bought loads of yummy food!
- Made cheese, onion, red bell pepper, and mushroom quesadillas for dinner.
- Watched Sense and Sensibility and loved it almost as much as the book.
- Plans to go see Harry Potter tomorrow afternoon and also to have lunch with Elizabeth on Sunday!
Needless to say, Texas is amazing so far. I’m so happy to be back and I can’t wait to see where this new step takes me.