Ali from The Way I See It has been tagging me for awards and fun little games for a few weeks now and I just haven’t had the time to pay them forward. But wait no longer! Here’s the are!
First, the Honest Scrap.
(Edited to add: I just remembered that Suz from 30 Before 30 List also tagged me for this award! Thanks, Suz!)
- Thank the award giver.
- Copy the logo and place on your blog.
- Link back to the award giver/s.
- Name 10 things about you that people may find interesting.
- Nominate and link 10 5 other blogs for this award.
- Comment on each blog to tell them about the award!
Thanks, Ali for this award! I’m so sorry it has taken me forever to get it reposted. I really do appreciate it, though!
And now for my 10 honest facts.
1. I was never a coffee drinker until a year ago. Now I must have at least one cup every morning to be able to function. It’s a horrible bad habit, but I can’t help it! I love me some caffeine.
2. When I move into my own apartment, I want to paint my bedroom walls light pink. I don’t care if it looks like a nursery, I think it will be pretty. 🙂
3. I still haven’t gotten my iPhone and this makes me incredibly sad (Must. wait. for. paycheck.). I even went to the Apple store a few days ago, just to look at it again and hold it in my hands. It’s so beautiful! I have some mad self control skills, if I do say so myself.
4. Now that I’m back in Austin I am falling even more in love with this city. I’m so happy I moved back and honestly, I don’t miss New York at all (yet).
5. I’ve decided that when I get a dog (in about 6 months) I will get a Westie. Woooo! They are just so darn cute! Any (super early) suggestions on names?
6. I would much rather watch a Disney movie over any action flick any day. They just don’t interest me at all. A night of The Little Mermaid or Cinderella? Count me in!
7. Sometimes I like to pretend that everything I eat for a day is super healthy even if it’s filled with grease and millions of calories. It makes me feel much happier. 🙂
8. Sonic drinks are my new obsession. I’ve had about 20 since I’ve been back in Texas. It’s so hard to resists when they are half price from 2pm-4pm every afternoon! I can get a large (huge!) Diet Cherry Limeade for only $1.02!
9. Even though it’s super cheap, my favorite shampoo is Pantene’s Silky Smooth. It does amazing things for my hair and the lovely smell doesn’t hurt either.
10. I ate a strawberry Toaster Streudel for breakfast this morning. It was delicious, but every time I eat one (like every five years) I can’t help but think of Gretchen from Mean Girls. Does this happen to anyone else?
Next we have a fun little sexy game. It goes like this:
* Write 5 things that make you feel sexy.
* Post a pic if you dare!
* Pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers.
- Being confident, but not arrogant.
- If he can sing and play the guitar he will most likely hear a Swoon from me.
- Vampires. Oh, vampires. (Oh, ditto. Especially Edward.)
- A great pair of heels that give you that extra boost of confidence for the night.
- A man in a cowboy hat with day-2 stubble on his face.