So much has happened over the last few days that it would take forever to write about it all. And a vlog is just easier.
In case you don’t feel like watching the whole thing (or are too lazy to click out of your reader to my actual blog…):
- I bought a car. It’s so pretty and shiny and black!
- I took the National Counselor Exam and passed. Woo!
- I looked at apartments and found nothing. Boo.
- I met a new roommate through Craigslist… and he’s really cute!
- I saw Jason Mraz in concert. So much fun!
- I started packing away my life in boxes… again.
- I begin the moving process tomorrow. Kind of excited…
- And my 25th birthday is on Sunday! Yay!
So yes, life had been crazy hectic. I hope to get back to regular blogging soon, but for now you can enjoy five minutes of my rambling.Vodpod videos no longer available.